Modular architecture allows ultimate flexibility for building affordable on PremiseHD® video distribution using Clear QAM broadcasting.
Building medium to high channel-count digital headends just got a lot easier thanks to the highly modular HDbridge™ line.
- Each HDbridge™ Module connects to a satellite or cable receiver and converts the component video output into an HD digital cable channel via MPEG-2 encoding and frequency agile QAM modulation.
- The HDbridge™ Rack Chassis holds and powers up to eight modules, and contains power supplies and a prewired RF combiner and amplifier, all in 6RU.
Key benefits of the HDbridge™ product line
- Wide range of applications - commercial settings, bars, restaurants, fitness centers, senior housing, prisons, hospitality, multi-dwelling units, stadiums, educational campuses, healthcare, etc.
- Direct connection to satellite or cable receivers – redistribute high-quality content on-premise or campus-wide. Component video and digital audio interfaces allow for simple connections.
- Rack Chassis eases installation – holds and powers up to eight HDbridge modules, and includes an RF combiner and amplification. Provides one AC and one RF connection.
- LAN port for remote management and configuration – monitor and configure modules remotely, allowing for channel and content changes without needing to be on site.
- Coax wiring – easily integrate and balance into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF distribution systems to add an HD tier of video feeds.
- Built to last - steel enclosure, rack mounting, robust power supply, internal unit fans, and commercial cable-grade components - all proudly engineered and manufactured in the USA