HD Sells Beer
HD and beer… a winning combination!
A killer AV system transforms any run-of-the-mill sports bar into a profit boosting go-to destination for sports fans and social butterflies alike. After all, they can get regular TV at home. But can they watch all the games — all at once, all in HD? No way.
Specify ZeeVee, and you will be giving your neighborhood bar a chance to hit a home run. Our HD modulators/encoders let them use existing coax cabling to send hundreds of channels over one wire. It's easy to add digital channels to analog lineups and simple to make use of the tuner inside most HDTV's.
When you think HD, think ZeeVee. Now go ahead and enter to win the great prizes shown below!
- Sam Adams Hat — won by Jereme Weems
from CBS Television
- 6 HD Sells Beer pub glasses —
won by Jeff Volk of Alpha Video & Audio
- The Oxford Companion to Beer —
won by Frank Crenshaw, Crenshaw's TV & Appliance
- Bar Tool Set — won by George O'Barts, Systems Electronic Group, Inc.
- Mr. Beer Homebrew kit — won by Rick Crouse, Delgado Community College
- Brewshoes Gift Certificate — won by Gary Breed, Loyola AV
- Microbrew Gift Basket — won by Sandra Huffman, Visual Sound
- Beer of the month Club — won by Pete Beleos, Beltway Audio Visual
Click here to download the free HD Sells Beer drink book!
*8 winners will be chosen via random drawings on the dates listed above. Must be over 21 years old to enter. Click here for prize descriptions.